Sunday, April 3, 2011

How do you even begin one of these??

I have been pondering the idea of a blog for quite some time now. It seems like when you move out and start to do things on your own a few things happen.

1. Find an apartment
2. Find a job
3. Organize your school schedule
4. Make new friends
5. Start a blog

I've accomplished the first 4 throughout the past 4 years but I have yet to start a blog. I'm not the kind of person to just blab and blab about myself so I did some homework. Apparently, there is some serious background work involved with blogging. You need a purpose to your blog...I didn't think that mattered...You must organize a list of different post ideas and organize which order you will post them so your blog has direction...ummm ok...then last but not least you must have a cute background...CHECK!...I got one. I've decided that I am not going to organize a direction for my blog. So, should you decide to "follow my blog" whatever that entails...lets ride this random roller-coaster together! Let's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment