Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 10: Songs you listen to when you are: happy, sad, bored, hyped, and mad.

I absolutely love music! It's actually surprising I didn't put that on my 15 interesting facts post...then again a love for music isn't too interesting, huh, ok. Well I look forward to all my music posts! So here we go,

-When I'm happy I listen to my latest and greatest song. Right now I love "Rolling in the Deep by ADELE" and "Maybe by Sick Puppies" and "Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's" and probably "What are Words by Chris Medina" those are all on my play list for when I study.

-When I'm sad I listen to "My Wish by Rascal Flatts" (Reminds me of Ash) and "You're not Alone by Saosin" and "I'm trying to be like Jesus on the RM Soundtrack"

-When I'm bored I like to find new artists and test them out. I have a friend who is an artist and I think I'm going to listen to her new CD while I'm bored one of these days. Go Marny!

-When I'm hyped I listen to techno! "All I Ever Wanted by Basshunter" I also like just about anything from Every Avenue the best one is "Chasing the Night and Where were You" and last but not least "Here (In your Arms) by Hellogoodbye" Love them all!

-When I'm mad I go all rock. If you haven't heard of these guys they are great for angry music SKILLET!! They are great I don't think I can pick favorites but if I had to choose I would say "Never Surrender, Awake and Alive, Comatose and Whispers in the Dark" Just to name a few :)

Feel free to look these songs up and tell me what you think! Music does wonders for the soul! I really love how music can alter your mood and make you feel and remember specific events in the past. It's really quite incredible. I think that we don't even know how much of an impact music has on our brains and thoughts. Its very subconscious and a little bizarre.

Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment