Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 5: A picture of somewhere you've been

This is me in New York City (duh, the statue of liberty) I went in High School so ignore the braces :) I saw 5 Broadway shows and all the sites to see. It was a blast!

This is Ash and I on top of Mount Timpanogos. We started hiking at midnight and got to the top just before sunrise at 6:00am. It was an incredible site to see! I look a little pale because I got sick on the way down (it was the elevation I think) but that is one place I will never forget :)

As I have already mentioned I recently went to Disneyland. This picture is from December. It rained all day long but we had a great time anyway. I put this one on because if you go to California Adventures now you won't see the letters anymore...they are remodeling it to something super lame! So this is one of the last days these letters saw of tourists.

No comments:

Post a Comment