Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 9: Something you're proud of in the past few days.

This is kind of ironic because I had a slightly awful day yesterday and now today my blog wants me to find out something I'm proud of. What are the chances? Ok, let me think about this.
1. I am proud of my work ethic. If I know how to do one thing on this earth its work. I love the feeling of accomplishment when I get the job done and done efficiently. I love making myself an asset to a company.
2. I am proud of how well I think my math test went. I'll let you know how I really did in a few days.
3. I am proud of my friends. I am proud of each of their accomplishments and the potential they all show in the near future. I was talking to a friend last night about our friends and we both agreed that we all have good things going for us. I'm proud of my choice in friends and the choices they make.

I think three things is plenty to be proud of at this point, I have a super busy day today so that's all you get to hear today.

Goodbye my followers

No comments:

Post a Comment