Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 19: Nicknames you have; why do you have them.

BBD: I got this name from my Dad. It doesn't stand for anything its just a nickname. I've had it for as long as I can remember.

D: My brother, Dave's abbreviation for BBD.

Fred Daweena: My Dad (King of nicknames) gave me this one. He has all boys so they were all called Fred but he couldn't call me that so he added some girlish addition to Fred to make it a bit more feminine I suppose.

Lolo: My nephew Jayden has called me this since he could talk. It stuck, and all the other grandkids call me that now. James heard about it and started calling me that and now everyone of my friends call me Lolo. Some of them barely remember my real name most of the time.

I think that's all. If I had a choice I would probably apply my middle name into some nickname only because I like it so much. Shelbey.

No comments:

Post a Comment