Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 13: A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

I'm a few days behind on my blogging quest but I fully intend on catching up right now...this one was a bit hard. I am not easily offended and when I am I don't usually feel "hurt" by it. I'm not one to hold grudges and whine about peoples words. So I guess point is I don't have "bottled" emotions to share with someone who has recently hurt me. I don't need to talk it out with anyone. Do I get get hurt? Yeah. Do I usually talk to them about it soon? Yeah. Do I really need to continue this post? No. So that's all. Yesterday I watched a video called Amish Grace. It's a Lifetime movie about the Amish girls in Pennsylvania who was shot by the milk man. The movie showed just how forgiving the Amish were to the man and his wife. Again do I need to continue? No.

Forgive everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren you are the best. Blunt and Beautiful. I hope though that I never in the slightest way ever hurt you, except for getting married and not being your roommate anymore

    ReplyDelete