Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 14: A picture of you and your family.

This is the Whole fam! I have already introduced you to my wonderful sibilings! Now I will introduce you to my favorite people of all :) Nieces and Nephews

This is Jayden. He is the oldest. Son of Tiffany and Dave. He used to love the movie Cars and loves to come visit me in Logan.

This is Brooklyn. She is daughter of Lane and Sam. She is a girl to the max. She loves dress up and playing with her cousin Kaylie.

This is Kaylie. I call her KK. Daughter of Tiffany and Dave. I'm not sure where I got it but I just call her it. She is just as much of a girl as Brookie. Even at her young age she cares about what she wears.

This is the youngest little man Hudson. Son of Lane and Sam. He just turned one and is starting to walk. He is such a little stud! He has the biggest cutest smile. I love his blue eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment