Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 22: What makes you different from everyone else?

This is my last post to catch me up so maybe it'll be a bit longer than the previous 5 or 6 or whatever. I have had several friends confirm this so I'm not being big headed or boastful... I believe that I am very different from most girls. I have a little me of everything embodied into one person. I love to play sports, I'm very competitive. I love fixing cars, getting my hands dirty and just about any type of work. On the other had I love to scrapbook, sew, watch kids and most of all cook. I feel like I am a very well rounded person with a wide variety of interests and hobbies. I come off as confident which is different than most of people. It doesn't derive from the idea that I know "who I am" but more a matter of I don't care what people think. People say I am very intimidating which for me is a little hard to understand only because I love people and creating conversations with complete strangers. I would say those are a few ways I consider myself different from other people. If you have any ideas as to how you think I'm different please feel free to comment. This post has definitely peeked my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment