Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 11: Another picture of you and your friends.

More pictures because apparently that's what followers like to follow...
Here are the girls on our way to a young single adult conference in Bear Lake... really Montpelier but we don't have to explain that because it's common knowledge (sense the sarcasm?) anyway, yep there is me Bethanie, Jilly and Ash. It was a lot of fun we Utahan's learned a lot about what those Idahoans do in their spare time..."I've never been bucked off a horse on purpose...BAREBACK!" Gotta love it :)
The Fab Five on our first day all together, ever! This is the day that I met Jill so we didn't even really know each other but we took pictures as if we were some cute little family. I would approve this message :) oh yeah, and Bethanie doesn't usually do her hair like that...(She told me to say that...)
The girls...or at this point in time...strangers. Good thing we are great friends now or these would just be an awkward previous experience for all of us :)
This was a road trip we took down to St. George. There are a couple of new people who haven't been introduced to my blog yet. There is Me, Schmuck (Erin the very Schmucker), Amber (married now...cool) and of course the beautiful Bethanie :) This was one of the most fun trips I've been on! Thanks for the memories girls!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for starting a blog!!!! I will definitely read it! Love you lots! I wish we saw you more often!

    ReplyDelete