Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 4: A habit you wish you did not have.

This is a hard one. I'm sure I have many habits that are obnoxious and annoying but can I think of any? Nope. But nonetheless I will answer this question. I even Googled some lists of "bad habits" and came up with lists from people who don't know what a habit is! A habit is an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary, so the woman who likes to lick the beaters after she makes cake needs to be informed that this is not a habit but a merely pleasure and potential addiction :) ok back to my habit...I have a habit of being a night owl. I know this sounds dumb but hear me out. Unlike the lady who licks the beaters I'm a night owl completely subconsciously. I could be the most exhausted person on the planet and I will still find myself staying up until 3:00 am. It gets even worse when I'm home alone. When I have a roommate I generally go to sleep at the same time she does just to force myself to go to sleep. During this past spring break Jill, my roommate, went on a cruise and I didn't get any sleep! Now I'm sure this is curable but I am completely functionable on 5 hours of sleep so I don't see any reason to change my bad habit now. Every few weeks I'll hit a wall and sleep for 12+ hours on a weekend then I'm good for another month or so. So bad habit or not I don't think I'll do much about it at this point. Ta Ta for now :)

1 comment:

  1. You and me both, sis!!! It's even WORSE when you come and stay with me, then we end up at walmart at one in the morning.

    FAIL.

    Ps, thanks for telling me you started a blog... you should've done it on tumblr:(

    ReplyDelete