Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 16: Another picture of yourself.

Not the greatest picture of me but I will explain. Mindful of the clock... 2:20am...Jill and Bethanie and I decided to pull a prank on some fellow friends of ours. They have a shopping cart that they treat like gold. They ride it down the hill to visit friends and use it like they would a car. They even chain it to a tree so no one will steal it...oh and did I mention they hide the cart?...anyway...we decide we are going to steal the wheels off of their shopping cart and hold them for ransom until we receive 2 USU shirts. Don't worry one of the girls works on campus and has oodles of access to shirts and they other girl is on the softball team. Money would not be necessary to complete this ransom. So we were up until 2 cutting out letters for our ransom notes. Don't worry we didn't just write one note and call it quits we wrote 4 letters and turned it into a scavenger hunt as well. So this picture depicts just before the ransom took place and I have every tool necessary and potentially a few extras hanging out of every pocket and hand. It went very smoothly and long story short Jill and I have our USU shirts :)

1 comment:

  1. This was a fun night! Sorry I couldn't stay up past 2 AM:( I clearly do not have your gift:) I'm glad that you have a blog. This way I can feel connected to you when I leave.

    ReplyDelete