Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blog for thirty days then take 60 off!

Apparently this is a new tactic to use. I blogged for a good 30 days then I took 60 off. I guess it'll all pan out in the end. But honestly who is truly interested in what i have to blab about? Blab...blog...I feel like sometimes they are one in the same. But as of lately I have been managing Cold Stone, living on the bloody hot third floor, going to school, and enjoying every minute. I don't have much to talk about but I do have a stats test in approximately 6 hours so I guess I should go get some sleep! :0 (yawn)

Toodles.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think your blog is blabbing and I know there are at least seven people that are interested enough in what you have to say that they are following your blog. So keep writing. :) Good luck on your test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I will always read! Hope the test went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete